Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Round 2

Here we go again-this time as a family of four. I decided the old blog has been so pitifully neglected that it may as well be put to rest. I need a do-over. A fresh start. And with this new blog I vow to update daily. And by daily I mean weekly. And by weekly I mean monthly. Err, I will update as much as life with two babies under the age of three allows. To start welcome Parker James Ring. Born June 28, 2009. Happy. Easy-Going. Smiley. Banana Lover. Big Fan of his older brother Dillon and all of his antics. Loud Laugher-Even Louder Crier-thankfully the latter does not happen very often. Will crawl for remote control or blackberry. Proud owner of two new bottom teeth. Hair Puller. Heartwarmer.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for fresh starts. Is it weird that I still want to eat Parker? Like bite down on one of his legs?

    ReplyDelete